The 'Stone Soup'
1. To gain support of your audience, you must win their hearts and minds.
2. The key to winning hearts and minds is to ignite the imagination.
3. The best way to ignite the imagination is to tell an engaging story.
Stone Soup Communications (SSC) builds customized marketing/communications consultancy and Fractional CMO relationships with business owners and management teams, helping them execute right-sized solutions for their particular situations.
Stone Soup Communications services include marketing plan development and execution, brand positioning, product architecture, public relations, thought leadership, event marketing, partnership marketing, mediation, team development, internal communications modeling, and more...
SSC works with all stakeholders to build and execute a marketing and communications strategy that will achieve delineated goals maximizing all available resources.
"Your brand is a story unfolding across all customer touch points." - Jonah Sachs
"In real life, strategy is actually very straightforward. You pick a general direction and implement like hell." - Jack Welch
IT & Cybersecurity Services
Media and Advertising Services
Audience Discovery Platform for the OTT/Streaming Space
Customized Video Advertising Platform
AI-Generated Revenue for Publishers
Indusrty-Tailored Demand-Side Platform
Full-service Digital Advertising Agency
Tech Enabled Digital Media Solutions
End-to-End Programmatic Solutions
Video Focused AI/Machine Learning Tech Stack
A Coalition of Digital Media Consultants
"Storytelling is about two things; it's about character and plot." - George Lucas
The Power of a Story
While the classic folk story, Stone Soup, has been told in countless variations and across any number of cultures through the years, the essential elements are always the same:
1. A stranger enters a town whose people have become isolated from each other and who are loathe to share their resources with one another, let alone with a passing stranger.
2. Without asking for any assistance, the stranger sets up a huge pot in the middle of town, boils water and drops in one stone.
3. When asked by a curious (and suspicious) town's person, the stranger explains that he is making a 'stone soup' that will be fit for a king and that, while he needs nothing, the town's person is free to join him -- of course, since he will be sharing the wonderful soup, if he has a carrot or two to add...
4. This interaction is repeated many times over, with each new soup eater explaining to yet another potential soup eater the story of the soup fit for a king and how they are free to share in it, if only they add a little something to the pot -- celery, onions, salt, beef, etc...
5. Soon enough, all the town's people have opened up their cupboards (and their hearts), and they are all thrilled to be enjoying this royal meal that came from a simple stone.
"Imagine that! Soup from a stone!"
Principal & Lead Consultant
Stone Soup Communications, LLC
As a 'reformed' attorney turned marketing/communications veteran, I have built a career around digesting complex fact patterns and communicating them inline with the necessities of a particular situation or audience.
Specifically, I spent 10 years building a world class marketing department for a key player in the digital media space, working to define a continually evolving position in a uniquely fluid industry.
Along the way, I have led teams of brand & product marketers, creative designers, public relations specialists, event planners, content managers and social media experts - always defining and achieving cross-divisional sales/revenue targets and brand awareness goals.
Stone Soup Communications is the manifestation of my own drive to help companies hone and tell their stories in resource-efficient ways that truly move the needle and deliver results.